Born in Georgia, Serguei Zlenko is a classically trained artist, whose works represent the school of traditional European painting. His works include, amongst other things, topographical landscapes, classic ballet dancer motifs and figurative portraits of people, animals and events. Zlenko is inspired by vast array of topics, which can be seen in his multidimensional artworks.In his portraits, Zlenko succeds in capturing a natural and spontaneous moment which makeshift paintings almost photo- like. His extensive academic training is visible in the different technique, he masters and unusual visual angles and asymmetrical ordinances he uses. In his ballet paintings Zlenko pictures not only the elegance and glorious postures of the ballerinas, but also the life backstage with concentration before a show and all the physical struggles. Most of Zlenko’s works are oil paintings, but he also works with water colors and pastel.
Serguei Zlenko has studied in the Russian Art Academy’s Art School and the Surikov Art Academy in Moscow. His art is shown in galleries and collections all over Europe, Asia and United States
A member of the Finnish Artists’ Association from 1993 A member of the Russian Artists’ Association from 1985A member of the French Artists’ Association from 2010
1984-1990 Exhibitions in Russia 1995 gallery Hörhammer Helsinki, Finland1995 ART‘ 95 International Art competition Art 54 New York, USA1996 gallery Hagelstam Helsinki, Finland1996 gallery Bukowskis&Hörhammer Helsinki, Finland1997 gallery Art Encounter Las Vegas, USA1997 gallery Galilei Turku, Finland1999 gallery Nefret Turku, Finland1999 gallery Bukowskis&Hörhammer Helsinki, Finland1999 Fletcher Gallery, Woodstock, New York, USA2000 gallery Galilei Turku, Finland2001 gallery Bukowskis&Hörhammer Helsinki, Finland2001 gallery Art Clipper Helsinki, Finland2002 gallery Art Clipper Helsinki, Finland 2003 gallery Art Clipper Helsinki, Finland 2003 group exhibition in Smolny Museum dedicated to the Tercentenary of St. Petersburg St. Petersburg, Russia2004 gallery Sala Barna Barcelona, Spain 2005 gallery Oisin Dublin, Ireland 2005 gallery Hay Hill London, England2006 The Green Gallery Dublin, Ireland2006 Amos Andersons Art Museum Helsinki, Finland2006 Salon 2006 de la Société Nationale des Beaux-Arts Paris, France 2007 Biennale Internazionale Dell’Arte Contemporanea Florence, Italy2007 gallery Ferin Helsinki, Finland2008 Russian Cultural Centre Washington, USA2009 The Green Gallery Dublin, Ireland2009 The Sounds of Art Copenhagen, Denmark2009 Russian Cultural Centre Paris, France2009 Solzhenitsyn House Moscow, Russia2010 Pushkin House London, England2010 Art Helsinki – art fair, Messukeskus Helsinki, Finland2010 Art en Capital – art fair, Grand Palaisla Societe Nationale des Beaux-Art Paris, France2011 Brewer Jacobsen´s Portrait CompetitionMuseum of National History at Frederiksborg Castle Copenhagen, Denmark2012 gallery Paroisse Saint Pierre de Montmartre Paris, France2012 gallery Couleur Stockholm, Sweden2012 gallery Art Clipper Helsinki, Finland2013 Russian Academy of Arts (RAA) Moscow, Russia2014 Gallery ArsLonga Helsinki, Finland2015 ArtPlejada Nice, France2016 Gallery Gaudi Madrid, Spain2016 Gallery Bosjökloster Höör, Sweden 2017 Gallery Camaver Kunsthaus Lecco, Italy 2018 Gallery ArsLonga Helsinki, Finland2020 Gallery Sonia Monti Paris, France2021 Museum of National History , Fredriksborg castle Hillerod, DenmarkScandinavian portrait exhibition2021 Ljungberg Museum Ljungby, Sweden
Publication in the biggest Finnish newspaper “ Helsingin Sanomat „, Helsinki, 2021. Finland.
Catalog of the international portrait exhibition of the Scandinavian countries “ Portrait now „,Copenhagen, 2021. Denmark. ISBN 978-87-93049-38-3
Publication in magazine “ De L’art “ , Paris, 2021. France.
Publication in magazine “ Top Posters „, New-York, 2020. USA.
Art book “ Portraits of doctors in the history of visual art „, publisher PARVS, Helsinki, 2020. Finland. ISBN 978-952-7226-65-0
Publication in magasine “ Annum „, Helsinki, 2014. Finland.
Catalog of the portrait exhibition “ Faces of power “ in the Helsinki magistrate, 2013. Finland.ISBN 978-952-272-584-4
Publication in the magazine “ Annum “ , Finland, 2013. Finland.
Publication of the children book “ Magic jorney “ ,text Sonya Paripskaya, illustration by Serguei Zlenko. Publisher, Nord Print, 2013. Finland. ISBN 978-952-93-1073-9
Unified art rating of the artist of the Russian Empire, USSR, Russian Federation. Reference book, Moscow, 2012. Russia.
Publication in the magazine “ Gloria “ Helsinki, 2013. Finland.
Publication in the magazine “ Business in Ireland “ , Dublin, 2011. Ireland.
“ Artist Serguei Zlenko. Art catalog „, Hansaprint, Turku, 2011. Finland.
Publication in the magazine “ Jewerly review “ , 2010. Ireland.
Art catalog of the exhibition of the International Art Project “ Inspired by Russia “ in state museum in Jugra rergion , 2010. Russia.
Art catalog of the exhibition “ Art in the Capital. Big Palace. Art salon 2010″ Paris, 2010. France.
Publication in the magazine “ Dialogues of art „, Museum of Modern Art, Moscow, 2010. Russia.
Publication in the magazine “ Art and Designe „, Pronto Media, Helsinki, 2010. Finland.
Art catalog of the exhibition “ Art 2010″ in the Royal Dublin Society, 2010. Ireland.
Art catalog of the exhibition of the contemporary art “ Art Helsinki “ , Helsinki. 2010. Finland.
Publication in the magaine “ Ballet “ Moscow, 2010. Russia.
Art catalog of the portraits painted by Serguei Zlenko in collection of the Helsinki University “ Galleria Academica „, Helsinki, 2010. Finland.Art catalog “ Inspired by Russia“, Sankt-Petersburg, 2010. Russia.
Art catalog “ Sounds of Art „, Copenhagen, 2009. Denmark.
Art catalog “ International Contemporary Art „, library of art of EU, Barselona, 2009. Spain.
Art catalog “ International Bienalle of the Contemporary Art “ , Florence, 2007. Italy.
Art catalog “ Portraiture in Finland 1906-2006 „, Helsinki, 2006. Finland.
Art catalog “ Salon 2006. Artist union of France „, Paris, 2006. France.
Art catalog “ Moscow International Art Salon „, Moscow, 2003. Russia.
Art album “ New International Art “ New-York, publisher Book Art Press, 2000-2001. USA.ISBN 0-9653228-6-6
Art album “ Art of Serguei Zlenko „, Helsinki, publisher Esa Print Oy, 2001. Finland. ISBN 952-91-4118-1
Art album “ New Internanional Art “ New-York, publisher BookArtPress, 1999-2000. USA.ISBN 0-9653228-8-2
COMMISSION PORTRAIT PAINTED DURING 1991- 2021FOR STATE ORGANIZATIONS AND CORPORATIONS
1. General Manager – Mauri Kuitunen, 1993 Transport registration Department of Finland.
2. General Manager – Matti Mäkinen, 1994 Construction Department of Finland.
3. Vice-Mayor – Karl Adolfsson, 1996 City of Helsinki.
4. General Manager – Veikko Lappalainen, 1996 Geology Department of Finland.
5. General Manager – Yrjö Tuokko, 1999 Tuokko Deloitte&Touche Ltd.
6. Chairman of the board – Matti Kallo, 2001 Kesko Ltd.
7. General Manager – Erkki Jatila, 2002 Meteriology Department of Finland.
8. Member of the board – Tauno Hataja, 2003 PricewaterhouseCoopers Ltd.
9. General Manager – Antti Pentilä, 2004 Forensic Medical Department of Finland.
10. Chief Conductor – Leif Segerstam, 2004 Philarmonic Orchestra of Helsinki.
11. General Manager – Nils-Erik Eklund, 2005 Shipping Company Viking Line.
12. Prime Minister – Harri Holkeri, 2006 Expo and Convention Centre, Helsinki.13. General Manager – Lauri Litinen, 2006 Central University Hospital, Helsinki.
14. General Manager – Juhani Korpela, 2007 Department of communication of Finland.I
15. General Manager – Henri Kuitunen, 2009 VR – Finnish Railway
16. Rector – Pertti Salmi, 2009 Military Academy of Finland.
17. General Manager – Timo Rajala, 2010 Corporation Pohjolan Voima Ltd.
18. General Manager – Mikko Ketonen, 2010 Media Group TS-Yhtymä Ltd.
19. General Manager – Kari Lehtokangas, 2011 Rescue Department of Finland.
20. Rector – Vesa Tynkkynen, 2011 Military Academy of Finland.
21. Professor Patrick Stelwagen, 2011 Grand Master of the Masonic Lodge.
22. General Manager – Jarmo Partanen, 2014 Savings Bank of South Karelia region
23. General Manager – Pekka Helander, 2015 Association of car dealers of Finland.
24. General Manager – Bernt Ehrnrooth, 2017 Flinkenberg Ltd, Finland.
25. Count – Tord Bonde, 2018 Bosjökloster, Sweden
26. Professor – James O’Higgins, 2020 Dublin, Ireland
27. General Menager – Kenneth Cederberg, 2021 Rake Ltd, Finland
+3 58400813121+3 5893404043